Gym Time April 2021
April 7, 2021
GYM TIME – NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING
Exciting times guys!!! We open the doors again on the 12th and although we can’t yet provide indoor group exercise classes, we can use Gym Time!!!
Whilst we’re not running classes it also means there are a lot more “Gym Time” slots available. They include early morning, mid morning, late afternoon and evenings.
So what can you do in Gym Time?
- Come in and smash your own workout. You can use any of the equipment available. All I ask is that you respect the equipment and respect other members using the Gym.
- Take on the “Challenge of the week” – Every Monday I’ll post a new challenge for anyone to take on. It might be a 2 min challenge or a 20 minute one!
- There will be a WoLF workout of the week on the whiteboard in the studio. This will be a 30-45 minute session that you can do just like our regular weekly classes.
- You can purchase an individualised personal programme to follow. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
For more information on Gym Time click HERE.
How does the booking / numbers work?
We have restricted the numbers far lower than the capacity allowed. This is to ensure adequate space, equipment and to allow for overlap between the one hour time slots.
Please book as normal via Glofox. The sessions are open to non-members on a PAYG basis (£6), we also have a “Gym Time” only membership at £29.50 a month (no minimum commitment).
Book a time slot that is the closest match to the time you will attend i.e. If you plan to arrive at 6:15pm then book the 6-7pm time slot. In this example it would not matter if you stayed to finish your workout between 7-7:15pm as we have allowed for this in the numbers.
- The classes will continue online and outdoors between the 12th of April and 17th of May.
- Help us to stay COVID secure by observing the notices in the studio. Respect the social distancing rules, use the hand santiser on arrival and wipe down any equipment used.
- When wiping down equipment PLEASE do not spray the equipment as too much product on some items will result in them becoming damaged. Please only spray the blue roll and then use this to wipe the equipment.
- There will always be at least one member of the team at the gym during these sessions.
I’m really hoping that lot’s of you take advantage of Gym time and that it becomes a part of your membership that you value and use long term.